fair warning: while some of these articles are just silly or weird, i do like to freak myself out, so a fair amount of these are creepy and/or morbid! some of the links involve death and occasionally suicide, so consider this your blanket warning for potentially upsetting/tiggering stuff! also when you’re white-knuckled gripping the bedframe at four am because you’re too freaked out to go get a glass of water and you think there’s an axe-murderer in your closet, don’t go a-blamin’ me. you clicked the link.
- list of unusual deaths
- post-mortem photography
- list of people who disappeared mysteriously
- ancient astronauts
- list of nuclear/radiation accidents
- lord uxbridge’s leg
- suspicious incidents at disney parks
- demon core
- milgram experiment
- list of film accidents
- collyer brothers
- new chronology & phantom time
- cosmic latte
- list of sexually active popes
- spontaneous human combustion
- list of methods of torture
- cellar door
- voynich manuscript
- list of inventors killed by their own invention
- zone of alienation
- randy gardner
- list of entertainers who died during a performance
- dancing mania
- vodka eyeballing
- tacoma narrows bridge
- troy huturbise
- list of alleged extraterrestrial beings
- lucid dreaming
- son of sam law
- mary toft
- list of banned video games
- elizabeth bathory
- marvin heemeyer
- list of serial killers
- quantum suicide
- mcdonald’s urban legends
- cockle bread
- list of reportedly haunted locations
- ball lightning
- mellified man
- armin meiwes
- mobius syndrome
- moon landing conspiracy theories
- the case of taman shud
- the euthanasia coaster
- capgras delusion
- raining animals
- voluntary human extinction movement
- s. a. andrée’s arctic balloon expedition of 1897
- list of reported ufo sightings
- astral projection
- maximum lifespan
- oscar the cat
- mill ends park
- criticality accident
- words that mean opposite things
- list of video games notable for negative reception
- uncombable hair syndrome
- gloria ramirez
- that that is is that that is not is not is that it it is
- spite house
- john titor
- list of unsolved murders & deaths
- sleep paralysis
- list of common misconceptions
- ames room
- list of impostors
- korean air lines flight 007: alternate theories
- list of political decoys
- psuedoscientific planets
- list of conspiracy theories
- sawney bean
- loudness war
- body farm
- list of messiah claimants
- lazarus syndrome
- betty & barney hill abduction
I’m glad to see “demon core” and “criticality accident” and “list of nuclear/radiation accidents” on this list, but let’s not forget
not much to add but these are the ones I can think of right now
Once upon a time, in a faraway land,
A young Prince lived in a shining castle
Although he had everything his heart desired,
The Prince was spoiled, selfish, and unkind.
But then, one winter’s night, an old beggar-woman came to the castle,
And offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.
Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the Prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away,
But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances,
For beauty is found within.
And when he dismissed her again, the old woman’s ugliness melted away
To reveal a beautiful Enchantress.
The Prince tried to apologize, but it was too late,
For she had seen that there was no love in his heart.
And as punishment, she transformed him into a hideous Beast, and placed a powerful spell on the castle, and all who lived there.
Ashamed of his monstrous form, the Beast concealed himself inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world.
The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 21st year.
If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return,
By the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken.
If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time.
As the years passed, he fell into despair, and lost all hope.
For who could ever learn to love a Beast?
「 おおかみこどもの雨と雪 」 - The Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki
-» ❝ Why are wolves always the bad guys ? everyone hates them & they always end up getting killed. I don’t want to be a wolf ❞ ~ Ame
”I was there. And I remember. I remember the sun, the sky, and the wind calling my name in a time when we ran free.”
I just wanted to watch a film about bunnies.
HAPPY EASTER MOTHERFUCKERS
“Big, alien, gorilla, wolf motherfuckers, I swear!”
My Top 10 List of Favorite Animated Movies (in no particular order):
↳ Number 5. Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002)
i need to watch this tonight now.
30 day graphic meme » day 10 - Purple:Sovngarde Sky (Skyrim)